Friday, June 5, 2009

Players Beware

Today I seen a few hot girls on campus and went over to see what magic I could work.
The hottest one seemed distant so I played it up with her friends. After a few minutes of chatting I invited them to meet at JB's a local bar later tonight for some drinks.

They all seemed down and then the hot one says "What's your number"? as she pulls out her iPhone. Inside I was so excited but tried not to let it show as I proudly gave her my number. Then the unthinkable happened, she tells her friends to look at her phone. As they crowd around I can only wonder what could be so entertaining.

All of the girls have this look of amazement on their face so I ask what's going on? Then one of them blurts out "You've been blocked!" Blocked? What do you mean?
She shows me her phone with this website Player Block and my phone number is on there with a comment from my ex-girlfriend reading the following. "Chris is the biggest player I know. He has slept with most of the girls on campus and should not be trusted. At first he comes off as charming but once you give it up he turns into a total jerk".

I couldn't believe it! Now I have to change my number and be carefule of who gets the new one!

4 comments:

aj waldron said...

i wish my partner was worth fighting for but she cheated on me,i didnt realize until i came in contact with hacknspytech,he really helped me......u might need help too..he is hacknspytech atgmaildotcom

Rita Dominic said...

I have dealt with the issue of a cheating spouse in the past so you all might find a thing or two useful from my advice. The cheating persisted alongside the lies so I had no choice but to hire a hacker, I went for the one with the highest and best recommendation and he did nothing short of a perfect job for me.. The whole process was done without my husband ever finding out and I got all his deleted and concurrent messages directly on my own smartphone. Don't hesitate to send him a mail if you might need such a service (deephacking17-at-gmail-dot-com)

emma said...

Hi,am Emma.i had a professional hacker helped me hack into my spouse's email and calls log and Facebook account,when i find out he was cheating on me,if you need help you can contact him on murphy.c8990@gmail.com.i think is high time we take this cheater out for good.Good luck as you find out what your spouse as been hiding from you.(any problem relating to hacking) just a mail and it done. he hacks all most everything from,facebook,emails,text,viber,kik and lot more.Emma referred you in.

Sophiabella said...

​i​ must convey my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their cheating spouse . ​y​our special commitment to solving a cheater across appeared to be amazingly productive and has in every case encouraged professionals like me to realize their goals. ​t​his useful spy guide indicates much a person like me and even more to a union who always want to know if their spouse is loyal or not. ​t​hanks a ton; from everyone of us. ​d​eep down in my heart I highly recommend ​medialord ​ ​(hacksecrete@gmail.com) ​call and text him 617-402-2260​ He is a panacea to all spy job. ​t​his is great!!!