Friday, June 5, 2009

Need Some Advice

Yesterday I was talking with my sister about my husband and how distant he has been recently. I know marriages go through their ups and downs but something did not feel right.
After listening she told me that it may be a sign of cheating and told me to check out this site and player block. After searching player block for his cell phone number I was overwhelmed with the comments I found.

Brenda Says "This guy is a total loser! I was at the supermarket and he approached me. I instantly saw the ring on his finger so I played along. I asked for his number to expose him on here. Ladies beware, I feel sorry for his wife."

Tina Says "We went out for coffee and all he talked about was how great he was. He then told me he was married and asked if I was ok with that! Is he for real?"

After reading this it is pretty evident what is happening. My question is should I confront him with this or hire a private detective to get concrete evidence. I think if I confront him with this he will give me a response like "It‘s the internet honey, anyone can post anything".
Any advise is appreciated

1 comment:

Sophiabella said...

​i​ must convey my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their cheating spouse . ​y​our special commitment to solving a cheater across appeared to be amazingly productive and has in every case encouraged professionals like me to realize their goals. ​t​his useful spy guide indicates much a person like me and even more to a union who always want to know if their spouse is loyal or not. ​t​hanks a ton; from everyone of us. ​d​eep down in my heart I highly recommend ​medialord ​ ​(hacksecrete@gmail.com) ​call and text him 617-402-2260​ He is a panacea to all spy job. ​t​his is great!!!